The excitement is real!

Welcome to the R2R community!!

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Welcome to the salty side and the community! It's great that you're sharing the hobby as partners that way there's no stress when trying to hide the credit card bills or livestock that magically appear on a regular basis! LOL. I look forward to seeing your tank come to life! :-)
 
Hello everyone.
After spending hours on this site, reading advice and seeing all the support, I thought it was time we said hello and became apart of this great community.
He (Spencer) and I (Jennelle) are a couple from Australia who are about to begin this amazing hobby together.
We are in the process of ordering our Cade Reef S2/P 1200 Aquarium (arriving December) to get us started on this journey!
I love watching videos and seeing pictures of peoples aquariums and have always wanted my own to admire.
Spencer has previously owned a marine tank a few years back but decided to give the hobby away when he moved house and swore he would not get back into it again, but I have worn him down (the things we do for love).
We will start a build thread of our journey when we get a little closer to setting up (a couple of months away yet).
Thanks to all in advance!
Jennelle and Spencer :)
Welcome you both in R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new