The first Black Friday sales are here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ShadowR55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking I’ll pick up a Varios-8 as well. Do you guys plan on getting more stock for the door buster?

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking I’ll pick up a Varios-8 as well. Do you guys plan on getting more stock for the door buster?

We have a very small amount to release when we feature them but you'll have to be quick :) I can't say which day, but if you subscribe to our emails and follow us on Facebook/Youtube, you'll have a good shot!

needbiggertanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a very small amount to release when we feature them but you'll have to be quick :) I can't say which day, but if you subscribe to our emails and follow us on Facebook/Youtube, you'll have a good shot!
I hope ur getting holiday pay for all these questions ur answering. Haha

Sonn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any ecotech products on sale for black friday? Missed out on their summer sale :(

RandU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I see you stayed kessil is in sale at midnight. I currently have two kessil a360we lights. I don’t have a controller for them. Would I be better off getting the kessil controler or an Apex Jr? And do I need any additional pieces to make the apex work with the kessils other than the one cable? Thanks

Ikserk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I see you stayed kessil is in sale at midnight. I currently have two kessil a360we lights. I don’t have a controller for them. Would I be better off getting the kessil controler or an Apex Jr? And do I need any additional pieces to make the apex work with the kessils other than the one cable? Thanks
If you buy the junior, you'd need a VDM module too to control the kessils

nkyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Apex Jr doesn't have any 0-10 volt variable speed ports. The Apex Classic and the newest Apex both do. You would need to get the VDM module in addition to the Apex Jr. Only the Apex to Kessil cable is needed.

ShadowR55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s available now, click the football then click the category it’s in on top of the listing and you will see the chair

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back