The first Black Friday sales are here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who missed out on a Varios 4 and wants one PM me. The 6’s went out of stock before I could get one the first time (silly me was waiting for a new freebie to pop up ;p). When the 4’s dropped into single digits stock level I grabbed one just so I wouldn’t be left out in the cold, even though it would’ve been a little undersized for my system... I got a 6 when they went back in stock last night, I was just going to return the 4, but if anyone wants to buy it PM me, just cover the sale price, tax and any shipping/PayPal cost (or if you are in Atlanta we can meet up some time next week)

Last edited:

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen anyone ask yet, anything special in store for Cyber Monday?

Well they’ve said that once something goes on sale the price won’t go lower, they also said today that all brands that will be participating are now on sale, so there probably aren’t any new deals that haven’t been listed yet, but they also said there are new freebies every single day, so we’ve got 3 unseen freebies to go, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re saving the best for last...

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you.literally have 4 varios 8? I don't think at any point of the night they were in stock.. lame was waiting to get points for it that's why I didn't buy it elsewhere . Now it's out of stock everywhere ..boo

I'm not sure the exact amount we had, to be honest. Things move really, really quickly during Black Friday and we do our best to pace some of the items so people get a fair shot, but at the end of the day it's just not possible for everyone to get the deal. :( I am sorry you weren't able to get one - I hope you've been able to take advantage of our other deals!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen anyone ask yet, anything special in store for Cyber Monday?

No bigger discounts coming. We always feel like that would be a pretty frustrating experience for everyone that just shopped with us over the past week to have some crazy new deal drop on the last day. :mad:

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday feels.

BRS-Black-Friday-Meme.png

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No bigger discounts coming. We always feel like that would be a pretty frustrating experience for everyone that just shopped with us over the past week to have some crazy new deal drop on the last day. :mad:
I've been very impressed with how well you guys have done with that.
The only thing I noticed was that the price of the Synergy Overflow went on sale day one and then became a door buster a few days later. I've saved so much, along with getting a few freebies, that not saving that extra $10 is nearly meaningless.

My under construction system thanks you!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been very impressed with how well you guys have done with that.
The only thing I noticed was that the price of the Synergy Overflow went on sale day one and then became a door buster a few days later. I've saved so much, along with getting a few freebies, that not saving that extra $10 is nearly meaningless.

My under construction system thanks you!

Yeah, the Synergy Overflow is a little confusing because it's actually been "on sale" since it launched (pricing set by Synergy) but we did feature it as a doorbuster which threw additional savings on it.

I'm glad that you've been able to snag some freebies though! That's awesome, they've been going way faster than we anticipated!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is there 1 more day of doorbusters and freebies or will there be a cyber Monday special as well

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back