The "fish" cave, what's yours look like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
3,412
Reaction score
3,319
Location
Lebanon, NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im converting my tool and storage room into my fish cave. It's going to be a nice little workshop and office. I plan on having a microscope, fragging station, mini band saw, large barrels of mixed H2. Just a few pictures after A dents been made.

Feel free to share your fish caves :)


A disorganized table. Need to make a shadow board or shelves.
image.jpeg


20L that was turned into a Berlin style sump. Got it for free. Think I'm going to do a chambered mysis and brine shrimp breeder. Probably have some macro in there. This is the "Mysis" breeder. Lol
image.jpeg

Shelves of supplies, tub for curing rock
image.jpeg

Much disorganization :|
image.jpeg


Ahhh! Think I'll go with a Rubbermaid shed on the deck for my tools.
image.jpg
 
Just started on mine, got the stand for my 40B almost complete.
stand-1.jpg
 
Adding mine.

It's a bit of a mess right now but hopefully in the very near future I can add a much nicer photo of the completed room, stay tuned.

My thread as it progresses: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/seastars-fish-room.267715/

I honestly can't even believe I'm letting anyone see this - definitely not the way I like to keep things. There is a QT tank and another that I want to use as a frag tank while I break down my DT in preparation for a RedSea Reefer 525XL.

IMG_4438.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new