The fish I should have never bought...

The Wannabe Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
68
Reaction score
116
Location
Saint Cloud, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, this fish should come with a warning label, LOL. The Formossa wrasse is a beautiful wrasse when juvenile, mostly peaceful, but when adult, as shown here, they can toss around rocks and corals 20 times their weight and rearrange the entire sand bed. This one is coming out soon. Years back, it was a bicolor angel, but this Formossa wrasse is sure the queen of destruction.





Wrasse.jpg
 
Yes, they love to turn over any rock they are able! They are very pretty. I could not have one since it is not reef safe and they are aggressive.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new