The GO & GRO Contest! WIN a Neptune Systems GRO Macroalgae Light!

Reefing_Engineer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry- maybe it could clean up my nasty fuge by growing the chaeto and not turf algae

Attachments

• A294593C-D4EB-4A3A-81E1-53F5428861F5.jpeg
    A294593C-D4EB-4A3A-81E1-53F5428861F5.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 36

GrapevineReefs

Chalices & Carnations
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bonus entry:
i would use it on this fuge under my 125 mixed and see how it compares to my Prime Fuge which grows macro algae incredibly well i have to trim weekly.
2D3D77C2-019B-4C36-B669-809B9AB34043.jpeg

taliesin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the growth would be great for the cheato, and keep the light from spilling over to the skimmer section

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large coverage is a plus and low power consumption are a huge plus. Another thing is the low profile that will work on low clearance sumps. This would work in one of my tanks that is tight and low. Most of all Neptune is a brand you can trust.

TISLE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1. The versatility of both Apex compatable and non controller compatable I think is the best feature.

vick52

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune GRO Giveaway copy.jpg

The Neptune Systems GO & GRO Contest!

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with Neptune Systems to bring you a fantastic giveaway where one winner will receive one of the newest additions to the famous line of Neptune Systems products, the GRO Macroalgae light! Some of the most successful reef aquariums employ the use of a macroalgae-filled growth area or refugium for the purpose of nutrient control. The GRO is a specialized, 20W LED light designed to grow many types of common macroalgaes (i.e. Chaetomorpha) using a specialized light spectrum which maximizes photosynthesis. It plugs directly into any available DC24 port in your Apex ecosystem, or alternatively, it can also be run completely standalone.

1617291830283.png

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the GRO Macroalgae Light by Neptune Systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about it.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

BONUS ENTRY:
Post any photo from your aquarium in this thread in which you will employ the new GRO LIGHT to do it's work!

BONUS ENTRY: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (we will verify if you are the chosen winner)

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers #partnermembers

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winner to receive their very own GRO Macroalgae Light shipped to their door!

GRO-alone-bottom-flat-trans-1024x683-1.png

GRO-persp-above-trans-1024x1024-2.png

GRO-sump-bottom-up-persp-trans-1024x866-1.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 2rd, 2021. The winner will be chosen on May 3rd, 2021.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to Neptune Systems for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway
Not sure how this works but I do not have a refugium and I need one!!

-XENOMORPH-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must.....grow.......macro algae with ......this GRO light! It's sleek, flat, beautiful... And would fit my sump perfectly. Thanks either way! .

tigerlili

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the shape of the light will give more coverage! I am having the darnest time growing Chaeto in my sump and it is causing havoc in my display aquarium!!! I need my chaeto to grow so it will consume CO2 and drive my pH up!!!
I really need light that works. I have used 3 different lights so far

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back