The GO & GRO Contest! WIN a Neptune Systems GRO Macroalgae Light!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contest photo and he finally sat still for a pic

1618361084240.png

7mike69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that the light is water resistance and ultra thin so doesn’t take so much space in the sump. Bonus part is multiple mounting options

7mike69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry don’t have a fuge but planning on starting one

Attachments

• 6684F2B0-4B6F-496D-ADF3-C06813EC2710.jpeg
    6684F2B0-4B6F-496D-ADF3-C06813EC2710.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 57

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE LOOKING LIGHT. Not much I dont like on this sleek design, good lighting. and its neptune so great stuff. The thing i like most is the slender body and great coverage for a refugium light.

Mikeht11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1. I like the shape/output of the light. Matches the shape of refugiums, unlike some other brands

Matt Seiter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune GRO Giveaway copy.jpg

The Neptune Systems GO & GRO Contest!

Reef2Reef is proud to team up with Neptune Systems to bring you a fantastic giveaway where one winner will receive one of the newest additions to the famous line of Neptune Systems products, the GRO Macroalgae light! Some of the most successful reef aquariums employ the use of a macroalgae-filled growth area or refugium for the purpose of nutrient control. The GRO is a specialized, 20W LED light designed to grow many types of common macroalgaes (i.e. Chaetomorpha) using a specialized light spectrum which maximizes photosynthesis. It plugs directly into any available DC24 port in your Apex ecosystem, or alternatively, it can also be run completely standalone.

1617291830283.png

How to enter button ORANGE contest.jpg

Official Entry: Check out the GRO Macroalgae Light by Neptune Systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about it.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

BONUS ENTRY:
Post any photo from your aquarium in this thread in which you will employ the new GRO LIGHT to do it's work!

BONUS ENTRY: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. (we will verify if you are the chosen winner)

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers #partnermembers

The Prize Button ORANGE Contest.jpg

At the end of the month we will choose 1 winner to receive their very own GRO Macroalgae Light shipped to their door!

GRO-alone-bottom-flat-trans-1024x683-1.png

GRO-persp-above-trans-1024x1024-2.png

GRO-sump-bottom-up-persp-trans-1024x866-1.png

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 2rd, 2021. The winner will be chosen on May 3rd, 2021.

The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to Neptune Systems for sponsoring this great contest!
ATAquariums banner.png

#r2rgiveaway
Wanting to start my own refugium in the coming weeks and this would be a great addition.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back