The great Elk migration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lasse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Now its only 1.5 days left of the direct broadcasting.

Morning swim Scroll to 22:43:40

Sincerely Lasse
 
Yes it is fantastic - shame not more people have found these very good videos

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
I enjoy having this on. It would be relaxing if I could get my dog to quit barking at them.
My cat is smarter - he gets behind the TV in his try to catch them :D:p

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new