The Great WD SPS Debate - Battle ZONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then why you say if you don't want to buy $600 frags this isn't the hobby for you? Make up your mind, don't need to flip flop around like a fish to be in the hobby. My point was your statement was incorrect, you do not have to spend $600 on a 1/4th frag to be in this hobby

So we were both wrong. You don't have to spend $600 or $100 on a frag to be in this hobby. There are many nice frags out there for under $20.

:rolleyes::D:p;)

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread has been allowed to continue far beyond its usefulness. The staff has been watching it in hopes that it would somehow be redeemed, but it hasn't and we're done watching it. I want to take a moment to remind everyone that we at REEF2REEF strive to maintain a friendly environment in which everyone is respected and treated with courtesy...this is what sets us apart as a forum. However, this has not been the case in this thread. From the site terms and rules:

Be Courteous:

We aim to ensure that the forum is an enjoyable place that you want to visit time and time again. Our underlying philosophy is that the strength of the member relationships we build here is what sets us apart from the other boards - we are friendlier, more civil, more insightful, more mature and more fun.

* Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
* Do not post unsubstantiated gossip, libelous remarks or directly misleading information.
* Trolling or cyber-bullying are NOT allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Harassment, stalking or predatory behavior will result in account suspension.
* We take the "be nice" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness.

This thread is now closed, and we ask that everyone remember the above guidelines as they post here in other conversations and threads. If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or any staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back