OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But no matter what i hope to get one some day i think ive entered everyone of those dang raffles got 2nd twice lol
Yeah same here man. I never win any raffles or awards lol.

I am just happy this bad boy is encrusting and having serious polyp extension. Maybe when it gets past the .5" size it will start getting some momma colors.

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an expensive hobby and if you want your tank to look nice you are going to spend a lot of money on coral. If you are not willing to spend $600+ on a 1/4 in frag then this is not the Hobby for you. I heard knitting or betta fish keeping is cheap.

Armydogracing

Zoa Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an expensive hobby and if you want your tank to look nice you are going to spend a lot of money on coral. If you are not willing to spend $600+ on a 1/4 in frag then this is not the Hobby for you. I heard knitting or betta fish keeping is cheap.

I love my marine betta [emoji12]

I would like to see what the WD looks like in a zeo tank

acolotto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

thats just silly, not many frags for $600 out there and plenty of beautiful reef tanks that have all corals that are under $100 a frag.

Horn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats just silly, not many frags for $600 out there and plenty of beautiful reef tanks that have all corals that are under $100 a frag.

That is also silly. There gorgeous tanks with $20 and less frags. I have a nice tanks and all my frags came from the 5 frags for $30 rack.

acolotto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is also silly. There gorgeous tanks with $20 and less frags. I have a nice tanks and all my frags came from the 5 frags for $30 rack.
Then why you say if you don't want to buy $600 frags this isn't the hobby for you? Make up your mind, don't need to flip flop around like a fish to be in the hobby. My point was your statement was incorrect, you do not have to spend $600 on a 1/4th frag to be in this hobby

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like my mother always say. You like and have the money to buy it buy it talk done.

Sorry iPhone lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back