The green killing machine

Add me to the list of using this UV to eradicate my dino. Worked with no issues that I found.

Such a relief to hear. I just put one in my DT yesterday to help me get through the Ugly Phase. I was thinking of letting it run for a whole month, then putting it on a timer for 16 hour days for a few weeks, then dropping it to 8 hours and hopefully getting it out around Christmas time to see if it will keep clean on it's own. Fingers crossed
 
Hey guys I was just wondering if this green killing machine works for saltwater tanks also I ordered it and it should arrive tommorow IVe been watching videos but I haven’t seen anyone using this for saltwater tanks only freshwater please let me know if anyone is running one on their saltwater tank.
8964E63F-DE9B-4BD4-AD51-B1C8A94BD090.png
Mine crapped out after 7 months. I noticed water quality going down and algae growth on my glass. Replaced the bulb, and only after 12 hours crystal clear water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new