The indestructible wrasse!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
10,451
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
About a year ago I put a wrasse in the school tank and I wanted to add inverts but he was eating them. So I tried for weeks to remove him and I had finally given up. He then went missing a few times and one time I found him in the sump. He was never out when the tank was being fed. So he got really skinny. He lived like this for over a year. Long story short the tank is being removed and so I started to drain it and finally I got Mr. PITA out of the tank. He’s in his new home and immediately started eating. I’d imagine he’s been starving for the better half of over a year. I hope now I can fatten him up. And he does better in my home environment. I hope that/actually I know all the fish will. For how much stress he’s been through especially these past few days as I drained the tank. He seems extremely happy and active and so excited to eat.
IMG_8173.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new