The Infamous JT Invades R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter UncleJT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This wouldnt be the same JT that worked for Harbor Aquatics (gary and joy) a long time ago would it???
 
Ahh, this is Roy from WA state, im sure you remember me and See-loong too :) hehe
 
I was counting the years and ive been in this hobby for 20 years, which means JT your just plain ancient in this hobby ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new