The Infamous JT Invades R2R

UncleJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*looks around* :neutral:

I don't see too many around here I recognize but I've been away from the hobby and industry for a couple of years. My name is JT and I've been involved in both the hobby and industry, off and on, for a really long time now. Some of you may know me, some not, and many are trying to forget. :tongue: I have worked in all sectors of the industry from retail to wholesale and service/maintenance. I even had the pleasure of briefly sitting on the BOD for MASNA, albeit briefly, at one time.

About 2.5 years ago, I took a much needed break from the hobby to focus on moving back to my hometown to help assist my parents as they get older and also take care of some of my own health issues. Things are now stable enough where I can return to the hobby I've always enjoyed and I'm in the process of setting up a new system. The system is actually filling tonight with RO/DI as I type this.

I came to R2R as there appears to be a strong membership of those I love; SPS and exotic LPS freaks. :nerd: I'll try to behave :crossedlips: and will definitely post some tank specs soon. I am currently residing in the North East and active in the Boston Reefers Society.

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Welcome to r2r ! Glad you joined us. I know you will enjoy it here, we have a great community.
Great to hear about the new tank going up, Im sure your excited :). You should go over the the members tank thread and start your self a tank thread with those pics ! :)

OP
OP
U

UncleJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should go over the the members tank thread and start your self a tank thread with those pics ! :)
I'm planning on it once it finishes filling up with RO/DI - currently halfway there. Gonna be a looong night. :neutral:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R James! You'll fit in great here bro! :D Kick your shoes off and stay a while!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back