THE JUGGERNAUT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fragzilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fragzilla

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
235
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I’d share, mental isn’t it!

070E0FE1-C6C1-4C5A-B423-B534AB6CBBE9.jpeg
 
wow. Is this your piece........ ??? looks fantastic
 
I have a small piece that is only getting green and orange colors right now.
What kind of lighting do you have yours under?
 
Wow... nice frag...
 
The green on mine has come and gone since I had a dance with some difffernt light units. Can anyone say what makes the green come out more or fade away?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new