OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there wasn’t glass in the way, this dude would straight murder me.

CA75CF4D-4FC5-4C83-A0FA-223A63AA41DC.jpeg A1293427-3C28-4909-BDD2-930FB2401F61.jpeg

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave the menace a small gorilla crab from the tank the other day. He immediately pounced on it, but the little guy escaped. I felt bad the next day so I gave him a hunk of rock fish I was gonna make for dinner. He snatched it up right quick. The next day I saw him huddled over the shredded gorilla crab and he was holding the rock fish like it was a football. No fumbles. Heisman crab.

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again , I woud like to know what present the menace got from santa clauss :)

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again , I woud like to know what present the menace got from santa clauss :)
For the menace, my extra labor taking care of his own dedicated tank is the gift that keeps on giving. I don’t think there’s anything more enjoyable for him than when I wake up in the middle of the night when I hear the pump in the AIO pulling in air. He really likes it when I don’t have any water to top off with and have to run my RO/DI for ten minutes at 3AM. I need to hook up an auto top off.

the menace is really shellfish.;Wacky

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While feeding the menace tonight, I wondered if he wished he hadn’t killed all the other gorilla crabs I threw in the tank. A real loner I guess. Just the predatory crab and an herbivores snail. Two star crossed lovers.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While feeding the menace tonight, I wondered if he wished he hadn’t killed all the other gorilla crabs I threw in the tank. A real loner I guess. Just the predatory crab and an herbivores snail. Two star crossed lovers.
the Menace needs his own Netflix special

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The menace has had enough. Couple weeks ago during a water change, he latched on to the vinyl tubing. Had to shake him off swifty style. Yesterday he started raising the biggest rock in the tank like it was a dumbbell. Probably 2-3 lbs. You can’t trust the menace. He’s got me locked into this pyramid scheme and he sold me on this time share. He’s available. Who wants?

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The menace has had enough. Couple weeks ago during a water change, he latched on to the vinyl tubing. Had to shake him off swifty style. Yesterday he started raising the biggest rock in the tank like it was a dumbbell. Probably 2-3 lbs. You can’t trust the menace. He’s got me locked into this pyramid scheme and he sold me on this time share. He’s available. Who wants?
He’s got that prison bod, watch out!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back