The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Katrinas' Mid-day Tank update, Spoke with Derek and new Eurobracing is already cut and out for tempering. First ones been removed and tank has been cleaned up. We are going to try the 4" and if it doesn't work we will switch to regular eurobracing.

Josh's tank.....

;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Writing;Writing;Writing;Writing;Writing;Writing


...... Still dry ;Bored
 
Katrinas' Mid-day Tank update, Spoke with Derek and new Eurobracing is already cut and out for tempering. First ones been removed and tank has been cleaned up. We are going to try the 4" and if it doesn't work we will switch to regular eurobracing.

Josh's tank.....

;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Bookworm;Writing;Writing;Writing;Writing;Writing;Writing


...... Still dry ;Bored
Thanks for all of your efforts.
 
Thanks for all of your efforts.
I second that

Any time, I wish it wasn't mixed up in the first place but it seems things might be back on track. Thanks for weighing in on the issue, it's always great to talk something out with multiple people. :)
 
@JoshH I can't thank you enough. You and Derek already took care of the issue. I trust you guys and know there are many terrific people at work here.

I told you, nothing but serious business up here. It's too cold to mess around. As for the mix up, I'll blame that on Derek whoofing down too many spiked snowncones ;Bored

I appreciate you understanding and I hope the 4" turns out much better, which I'm sure it will. This whole process has been blessed with the presence of multiple terrific people right from the start. Hopefully soon we can see a wonderful tank at your front door and enjoy sharing in all the fun it is to setup a new reef. Eventually I'll have mine wet as well and we can all stare at the scratches in my Eurobracing together:p
 
I told you, nothing but serious business up here. It's too cold to mess around. As for the mix up, I'll blame that on Derek whoofing down too many spiked snowncones ;Bored

I appreciate you understanding and I hope the 4" turns out much better, which I'm sure it will. This whole process has been blessed with the presence of multiple terrific people right from the start. Hopefully soon we can see a wonderful tank at your front door and enjoy sharing in all the fun it is to setup a new reef. Eventually I'll have mine wet as well and we can all stare at the scratches in my Eurobracing together:p
There is NO BLAME. It's all blessings!
 
I know a lot of you are drinkers. Thoughts
FB_IMG_1584134855581.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new