The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I finally got the first of my plumbing done. I know it sounds crazy, but this part really freaks me out. It's all straight forward, but i can't make a mistake. It's all metric. It will be completed tomorrow. I have nothing else to do. No sports.:(
 
I finally got the first of my plumbing done. I know it sounds crazy, but this part really freaks me out. It's all straight forward, but i can't make a mistake. It's all metric. It will be completed tomorrow. I have nothing else to do. No sports.:(
Plumbing on the bidet attachment?
 
Thank God I am not traveling right now. Last year at this time i was heading off to SE Asia for 2 months. I would have been doing the same this year, but decided to get a tank. :) Who knew? I have been traveling the world for the last 10 years and decided i needed a break. What a great decision... by chance. Now i have become addicted to this hobby. How to balance the 2? hmmm. I just booked a trip to Madrid and Paris in Sept. Kat, are u free for a couple of weeks to look after my tank in sept.? LOL
 
I finally got the first of my plumbing done. I know it sounds crazy, but this part really freaks me out. It's all straight forward, but i can't make a mistake. It's all metric. It will be completed tomorrow. I have nothing else to do. No sports.:(
No, I get it. I'm gonna plumb a bidet, but the tank terrifies me.
 
Thank God I am not traveling right now. Last year at this time i was heading off to SE Asia for 2 months. I would have been doing the same this year, but decided to get a tank. :) Who knew? I have been traveling the world for the last 10 years and decided i needed a break. What a great decision... by chance. Now i have become addicted to this hobby. How to balance the 2? hmmm. I just booked a trip to Madrid and Paris in Sept. Kat, are u free for a couple of weeks to look after my tank in sept.? LOL
Oh I might be!
 
@NY_Caveman How come your name is now in blue? I use the dark screen and you can barely read it. Just curious...

00-NYCaveman.JPG
 
@NY_Caveman How come your name is now in blue? I use the dark screen and you can barely read it. Just curious...
I use dark too and it is terrible. I left Reef Squad around the same time you did. Too many life changes going on at the time. Somehow I was put back in the Squad. Not sure why.
 
Last edited:
They should find a better-contrasting color. I can't even look at the white screen anymore. It's like a cold shot to the sphincter from that bidet to my eyes. :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new