The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Thanks guys. With everything going on. I love we can laugh and still mention the world stuff and still keep it light. I really needed that tonight. Mostly I needed the laughs
 
Thanks guys. With everything going on. I love we can laugh and still mention the world stuff and still keep it light. I really needed that tonight. Mostly I needed the laughs
@sfin52 I totally agree. great network of support here. I am thankful.
 
"i'm baaack""do do do lookin out my front door"she is 42" up crazy dog!!!!
V__8D26.jpg
 
gotta do it have not seen yet ,love farly "in a van down by the river" shoul
V__437E.jpg
d have been caps
 
"my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim i had to stop for the night"

slowing down lil bit WAKE UP WERE ON KATRINAS VACATION............LOL
 
Yea canceled the Vegas trip so I'm good to go on a new tank.
I was going to buy a light for the office tank for $210+tax.
I'll be out a few more bucks and both tanks will have lights.
The xr15 from the 40b will go over the office tank and I'll keep that T5 on the new one.

Are you sure there are 8 bulbs in the Current fixture? I ask because I have what I believe the be the same fixture sitting in my garage. Mine is 6 bulbs.

20200318_002836.jpg


20200318_002820.jpg
 
redbird... copy, i could have googled the temp there 6000 x think i only asked 2/3 times:)what is the temp there now?
 
Are you sure there are 8 bulbs in the Current fixture? I ask because I have what I believe the be the same fixture sitting in my garage. Mine is 6 bulbs.

20200318_002836.jpg


20200318_002820.jpg
8bulb current.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new