The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
8bulb current.jpg
sweet
 
Yesterday Jordanian government announced curfew, to control corona spread.
same thing happining here kinda scattered around country ,stay safe :)
 
I was given an official government letter today by my employer giving me permission to access all areas despite any curfews at any time. Martial law. Scary stuff.
 
same thing happining here kinda scattered around country ,stay safe :)

Better to stay at home and safe, and never go out unless its necessary.
 
I was given an official government letter today by my employer giving me permission to access all areas despite any curfews at any time. Martial law. Scary stuff.
i want to talk about,no,just wow man ,all i can say is be safe,on the lighter side you have all access pass on covert katrina rescue squad :cool:
 
i want to talk about,no,just wow man ,all i can say is be safe,on the lighter side you have all access pass on covert katrina rescue squad :cool:
I am ready to go, but I am certain she can handle herself in any situation. LOL, I would probably just get in her way.
 
i hear ya,haven't known her long ,step aside s**t will be flying all over place ,with hippe kid back to back lol ,all will be fine,
no offence katrina,ever really pi**ed off a redheaded woman "run to the hills" :)
 
good morning /evening all,looks like big waves today
 
In all seriousness, thank you guys for making me laugh! Seeing Andrew with the metal detector made me happy and flooded with memories too. I laughed when I read some of y'all's posts!
 
In all seriousness, thank you guys for making me laugh! Seeing Andrew with the metal detector made me happy and flooded with memories too. I laughed when I read some of y'all's posts!
hey now were all on the miracle vacation,stuck with us ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new