The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
family is good,running at 110 mph ,18 hrs a day ,and on vacation w katrina lol
 
In all seriousness how can a person wear something that threatens to cut one in half.
i'm speechless confused cannot replyo_O
 
@Hemmdog ,they let you out yet,trying to set up rescue mission w @vetteguy53081 to snag that monti:cool:??
 
on a serious note for a minute ,how is everybody doing?
Busy as heck at work. Waiting until next Friday when I drive to Florida. Unless they lock down the interstates, I will be down there for a week. We have a house on a private beach and I plan to snorkel the small reef out there and catch some Atlantic blue tangs for my aggressive tank and get a few more oyster toadfish.

it’s still self quarantine correct? My house, small section of the beach, my vehicle for transport. I think it is.
 
Busy as heck at work. Waiting until next Friday when I drive to Florida. Unless they lock down the interstates, I will be down there for a week. We have a house on a private beach and I plan to snorkel the small reef out there and catch some Atlantic blue tangs for my aggressive tank and get a few more oyster toadfish.

it’s still self quarantine correct? My house, small section of the beach, my vehicle for transport. I think it is.
u haul going to make a killing off us ,invest now!!
 
I wish. We are in lockdown until April 7th at the earliest. Getting a little buggy over here ! o_O
we will survive and thrive best wishes ,stay safe it will pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Can you not leave your house at all??!
It’s shelter-in-place still, so only for grocery stores or to the hospital. Streets are empty. It’s like a ghost town. A lot of people I know are really sick too. It’s very scary here. Stay inside people. Let this thing extinguish itself.
 
It’s shelter-in-place still, so only for grocery stores or to the hospital. Streets are empty. It’s like a ghost town. A lot of people I know are really sick too. It’s very scary here. Stay inside people. Let this thing extinguish itself.
You know people with C?
 
The mystery of the lost in the wash finally revealed
FB_IMG_1584576034750.jpg
 
It’s shelter-in-place still, so only for grocery stores or to the hospital. Streets are empty. It’s like a ghost town. A lot of people I know are really sick too. It’s very scary here. Stay inside people. Let this thing extinguish itself.
so sorry man, agree 100% stay safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new