The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
LOL! Those last two posted at exactly the same time. :-)
For some reason I’ve been partial to a different Mexican import recently.
C33D6CD1-7BD5-461E-9269-5045E9E892D7.jpeg
And a partial foot shot!
 
I broke a windshield the last time I went.

We live on the golf course..picked our lot because it was on the tee where the REALLY good golfers tee off from..

Both of these windows were hit...(pardon the mess, this was after Hurricane Matthew)
C960CE41-E2F8-41B5-AA68-ECFBC2AE789C.jpeg


‘Now look where the tee is..
14FF1514-3332-4F16-A5C1-E77969C81B09.jpeg

Red arrows are the windows
;Woot
 
I thought this little free frag of Miyagi Tort was dead and almost tossed it. Yesterday, signs of life. Hope it recovers, but it is still mighty pale.

E15C5260-9178-44B5-95D6-02A11EB8EC67.jpeg
 
Yes, on occasion. Being a long time Parrot Head, I also sometimes drink Landshark. Seriously, I don't drink as much as I used to. I will drink just about anything though. I am not a beer snob. :)
You do know where LandShark is brewed..
 
No basements in Florida. There’d be a big flooding problem, but close. It’s brewed here in Jacksonville
close enough its on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new