The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Resized_20200320_214834.jpeg
Resized_20200320_215222(1).jpeg
2 dogs and three kids. They split a seam on the couch. You just can't have nice things with kids around.

When I was a teen we'r used to run down the hall and jump over the atm of the couch and catch a football.
 
Resized_20200320_214834.jpeg
Resized_20200320_215222(1).jpeg
2 dogs and three kids. They split a seam on the couch. You just can't have nice things with kids around.

When I was a teen we'r used to run down the hall and jump over the atm of the couch and catch a football.
I only see one kid on that couch! ;)
 
That's a heck of a slice from there!
You have no idea...Then there was the time they didn’t put the brakes on in their golf cart. It rolled off the tee right into the lake. That’s what they get for driving up on the tee and parking the stupid thing at an angle. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard.. :p
 
You have no idea...Then there was the time they didn’t put the brakes on in their golf cart. It rolled off the tee right into the lake. That’s what they get for driving up on the tee and parking the stupid thing at an angle. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard.. :p
i have feeling going to see that again ;)
 
You’ve never seen the fire’s my husband builds in the “little baby”
bet it tick's him off with backswing of hammer hittin inside walls
 
Resized_20200320_214834.jpeg
Resized_20200320_215222(1).jpeg
2 dogs and three kids. They split a seam on the couch. You just can't have nice things with kids around.

When I was a teen we'r used to run down the hall and jump over the atm of the couch and catch a football.
You know most of the books say that Huskies aren't lap dogs. Yeah, mine can't read either. :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new