The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
nice work ,do you ever sleep lol
Her sleep? I work 3rd shift and she’s up. She’s awake ..... yep:

1581494472548.jpeg
 
i'm thinkin were going to see water in her tank by this weekend lol?
 
good to hear thought you picked up at joes last w end ,

see thats stalking but in my defense was on the phone with him sat on his way to shop and you later posted bunch of pics thought you took her home
 
aka crack of midnight construction

you are amazing keyboard in one hand paintbrush in other
 
aka crack of midnight construction

you are amazing keyboard in one hand paintbrush in other
More truth to that than you know. I was a dispatcher before being a deputy. We take the same tests that air traffic controllers take.
 
that explains the dedication and not sleeping go go go...
 
I do have a question about the stand. Opinions welcome. One coat of primer inside before caulking the seams? Prime again? Or caulk first then prime?
 
caulk first,prime quick sand dust off high gloss paint
 
yes 2 coats primer too much ,recommend 2 finish though ,what color are you pt inside stand
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new