The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Another question. Dentil moulding on the stand and canopy? That's the way I'm leaning. I will line it up exactly on both. OR dentil on just the canopy? What do y'all think?
 
match em for sure
do you have dental on house too?
 
Hey check these out
1581515366731.png
1581515386675.png
1581515426769.png
 
There are a few guys/gals on esty that can do anything, you send a pick, and they will machine it.
1581517161565.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new