The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I have some movies and music lined up for tomorrow (today) so I can work on the window. I might even caulk the stand. :)
that's not work you love what you are doing and proud of it /i call that fun
 
No, it is fun for me. I love working with my hands. I'm all about the detail work.
details details details / yes we are waiting to see stand lol
 
i lived in arkansas in2000 for a year people shopped at walmart barefoot and in pajamas
 
Now y'all know why I had to be a cop. I can't drive the speed limit or behave. Honesty in Reefing.
i had not had a ticket in 26 years got clocked at 94 in a 55 on black friday at 7am going to buy a full reef set up cop apolijised for writing the ticket 19 over in illinois ,of course after a good tongue lashing ,in my defense open straight road needed to make time ,honesty in reefing
 
LOL! I had to get back to work. I had an engineer patiently waiting for me while I was conversing with you folks. Hopefully the redhead is sleeping :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new