OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright you last minute shoppers... tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Look, women are really competitive about this day. Don't allow your sweetie to feel less than special. Other females may be petty and cruel to her.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many bugs this time of year, sleep is the best medicine besides Jack and Jim
BTW thanks for the reminder

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Restless nights suck.

It beats lonely nights.

Now y'all know why I had to be a cop. I can't drive the speed limit or behave. Honesty in Reefing.

Alright you last minute shoppers... tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Look, women are really competitive about this day. Don't allow your sweetie to feel less than special. Other females may be petty and cruel to her.

Katherine and I do not do Valentine's Day. We both think it's just another BS Hallmark Holiday to promote commercialized consumer spending. It's all a load of crap.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It beats lonely nights.

Katherine and I do not do Valentine's Day. We both think it's just another crap Hallmark Holiday to promote commercialized consumer spending. It's all a load of crap.

Celebrate love every day wherever you have it. Love you brother and all the #Katrinarinos

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
black friday at 7am going to buy a full reef set up cop apolijised for writing the ticket 19 over in illinois
Do you live in IL

Good new folks. The wise weather people have been scaring people all week with this round of winter weather. 2-5 inches of snow and sub zero temps. We ended up with just about 2 inches. Hardly a snow fall. The temps never going to get below zero. 3 is still cold but better than -8

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do the card thing all the time. I'm searching for a card that says "when you turn 60, I'm trading you in on two 30 year olds" LOL
Watch out your wife knows you are not wired for 230....or 220 for that matter lol.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to get thrown out of Walmart? Hmm...goals
Yup about 16 years ago...they frown upon theft of an owners manual for a radio you previously purchased but unfortunately lost and couldn't get a refund due to no manual with the working item....I was kicked out of every walmart nationwide for 12 months. I mean you can go to walmart and watch people stick stuff down there pants or coats and walk out but an owners manual will get ya tackled and beat up in the parking lot.
I almost pressed charges for what I went through, yea I shoplifted an owners manual of 8 pages long (my bad) but excessive physical abuse was a bit too far and probably why they dropped charges on me and only banned me for 12 months.
Gee I wonder if all my back surgeries stem from that day?? Never really thought about it since then.

Anyways my cyano is now gone I believe and lights will slowly start to get ramped back up from where they are now, which is really low and barely on.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup about 16 years ago...they frown upon theft of an owners manual for a radio you previously purchased but unfortunately lost and couldn't get a refund due to no manual with the working item....I was kicked out of every walmart nationwide for 12 months. I mean you can go to walmart and watch people stick stuff down there pants or coats and walk out but an owners manual will get ya tackled and beat up in the parking lot.
I almost pressed charges for what I went through, yea I shoplifted an owners manual of 8 pages long (my bad) but excessive physical abuse was a bit too far and probably why they dropped charges on me and only banned me for 12 months.
Gee I wonder if all my back surgeries stem from that day?? Never really thought about it since then.

Anyways my cyano is now gone I believe and lights will slowly start to get ramped back up from where they are now, which is really low and barely on.
QUICK CALL THAT ATTORNEY ON THE LATE NIGHT INFOMERCIAL! sorry did not mean to shout...just had the morning coffee.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friends and I would walk around stores and pick up duffle bags. We would than stuff a bunch of items in them. After walking around the store for a while we would just leave the duffle bag in an isle.
Drove lp crazzy

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you live in IL

Good new folks. The wise weather people have been scaring people all week with this round of winter weather. 2-5 inches of snow and sub zero temps. We ended up with just about 2 inches. Hardly a snow fall. The temps never going to get below zero. 3 is still cold but better than -8

We have about 7" of snow and the sub zero temps today. Will make shoveling a joy!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cross posted this but wanted to put it here too as a reminder for all the pushers.

It took a while but my parents finally got busted.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back