The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
going to remove couple garbage cans of sand dig up some clay in yard repack 3" clay chopped mixed w sand and chainsaw shreds and repack cut a tree and play ,just that easy ,@crusso1993 ,lots of pages back,the song was dr hook,life aint easy,would post now but everytime i try my whole playlist goes up..lol

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bleached my first coral (a purple hammer) because the temp was too high. Fixed the temp and moved it to the bottom and left it there for months, has significantly more color now than when I got it!
That’s the problem, it is on the sand bed, growing happily, with very little color :p

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy easy. I promise you can do it. A mitre box and hand saw does the trick. The real secret is wood putty on the corners and sinking your finish nails.
I think knowing what a ”mitre box” is would be a requirement for it to be ‘crazy easy” :p ;Woot

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OrangeJuice.JPG
Glad I wasn’t drinking or eating anything, because it would’ve been all over my floor:D

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going stir crazy. I convinced my darling wife to take me to the lfs. She holds the cash/wallet when I go to a fish store. She has to ok everything I buy.
20200405_124200.jpg

20200405_124142.jpg

this is what I got plus three emeralds

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would post this here. It is a song written a few years ago by one of my many Parrot Head musician friends, Bob Karwin. The song is actually about the Parrot Head clubs that have events all over the country and many times you see a lot of familiar faces in attendance. Lots of people travel from one event to another all over the country to attend these gatherings, some large and many are small. We enjoy each others company.

The song is called "Family Reunion". As the chorus starts out, "They say you can't pick your family, but I can make one with my friends. 'Cause I can pick the people I wanna see again and again."

The same can be said about this group right here. It's like one big family reunion every day and I just wanted to say that it's a real privilege to spend part of my day here visiting with all of you folks - even though I am a Baby Boomer and of an advanced age. :) Love you all. I hope you enjoy the song...

Loved the song! Another baby boomer here (of advanced age) and couldn’t have said it better myself! I hope someday we can have our own family reunion”.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to be careful here. Getting close to 7000..The last time I was this far behind I had so many replies, I hit #2000. I don't want to add anything to the list of "elf" stuff I'm required to wear for winning again ;Nailbiting

Off to be responsible (feed my Goni too). I hope everyone has a blessed, safe and relaxing day!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back