The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
@Fin feel like a basketball ,katrino's are at get this..erins,sfins,najers,maybe even scrathe'o_Oo_Oo_Os

edit.. here too...lol
 
Last edited:
we are here anytime for thee "QUEEN" and we will keep the MIRACLE rolling for her :)
 
I think too much smoke inhalation is affecting your brain. ;)
nope,just lack of sleep,stayed dry watched the lightning till dawn,tis nap time now :)
 
Well I'll be darned, turns out the way to frag snake polyps is just pull one off?! ;)

DSC_0562 (1024x683).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new