The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I took a day to just zone out yesterday. Netflix and GrubHub! Hey y'all!!!
Reborn i see.

Whatcha up to today? Any salt Shopping on the agenda?
 
HOLY ****

612 PAGES ON A BUILD THREAD?!?!
There is a wealth of knowledge in here. There is also a lot of fun, family, pets and we can't forget feet.
 
There is a wealth of knowledge in here. There is also a lot of fun, family, pets and we can't forget feet.

YES :D
thats why i joined this forum although i dont have any tanks currently as I sold my 2 nano tanks to get a Reefer 900 in the summer
 
Not that Katrina cares about those numbers :p
Nope just the arbitrary number guy.;)

Havent seen the ornate for 2 days. Panick has set in. I had heather watch for the leapord.
Resized_20200522_100618.jpeg


No I can stop panicking Resized_20200522_100626.jpeg
 
I lost my firefish. The little guys just don't live long.

I have been thinking about this for a while, I am trying to avoid short lived fish now, still hurts when I lose a fish.
Sorry for putting this on your journal, Poto is breaking my heart!

DSC_0751 (1024x753).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new