The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Buy a Royal Gramma. The one I have was the first fish in my 140 in 2006 and will likely be the first fish in my 125. The Copperband I still have is not far behind, going in the 140 in 2008.
 
For all the women in the house
Screenshot_20200522-112038_Facebook.jpg
 
absolutly false ,i have known women and dads with girls in hobby,since i began 1992,including wholesalers,store owners!!
"and then she started naming names"..who knows that song,??? :p
 
Hi everyone..hope you guys are doing well. Thank you for the well wishes. I’m better..finding the little one still in the net, then losing another when I put him in the tank, just topped off a really bad week with my MS. Going forward, I know I’ll need more help when adding fish. The owner of LFS was a great help that night. When I buy fish, he’s going to quarantine them for me. Then all I’ll have to do is add them to my tank:) So far, both the Blue Spot is doing well. I’ve only seen the remaining Pearly a couple times when feeding, but he seemed okay

What have I missed? Anything exciting? Going back to catch up..missed you guys
 
@Dolelo96 ,glad to hear from you,see you in couple days...lol ;)
c'mon guys ,i have two unanswered questions now???
1..bretts nickname "ACE" opinions,
2..who knows that song?? likes do not answer question;)
 
I have been thinking about this for a while, I am trying to avoid short lived fish now, still hurts when I lose a fish.
Sorry for putting this on your journal, Poto is breaking my heart!

DSC_0751 (1024x753).jpg
He would have had zero chance without you! Big kiss to both of you!
 
@Dolelo96 ,glad to hear from you,see you in couple days...lol ;)
c'mon guys ,i have two unanswered questions now???
1..bretts nickname "ACE" opinions,
2..who knows that song?? likes do not answer question;)
1-Ace is cool.
2-The Mississippi Squirrel Revival - Ray Stevens (2:20)

 
I don't see myself by gender. I was a cop, I don't think that way.

You are you, f what people think or say, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know, I hope you realize how much love is aimed at you every day from around the world! :)
 
The line was stored way way back in the memory bank.
"don't look ethel..too late" oh yes long time ago :) :) :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new