DSC_0009 (1024x683).jpg
Grande I love them

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png
YES!!!
GO USA
GO NASA
GO SPACE X

U

User1

View Badges
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png

Not sure if the same image but similar one on Space.com's full coverage tile.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been trying to get hold of some for a few years, does the bubble stuff look normal or do I have a pest?

DSC_0009 (1024x695).jpg
not sponge? dead bubble algae? when it doubt take it out :cool:

U

User1

View Badges
I have been trying to get hold of some for a few years, does the bubble stuff look normal or do I have a pest?

DSC_0009 (1024x695).jpg

I'm not expert but to me it looks like one or two things. First thing that came to my mind besides ICE CREAM is that it is super glue or left over glue used to attach frag. Second thing was that maybe it is a new one growing.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have a look tomorrow, I kind of don't dip anymore, go me. :)

not sponge? dead bubble algae? when it doubt take it out :cool:
I'm not expert but to me it looks like one or two things. First thing that came to my mind besides ICE CREAM is that it is super glue or left over glue used to attach frag. Second thing was that maybe it is a new one growing.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the grandes. I'm not sure could be either what @fishguy242 or @saf1 said. I do agree icecream. Grande palys are rumored to contain a potent strain of palytoxin

I am aware of the toxin just that it looked odd, just moved to less flow, we'll see. :)

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here we go again. I rarely buy pack of corals online. The first time my tank crashed the morning hours before the pack arrived. I had that dino return right after placing my last order.

I was feeling confident that I had the tank under control so I pulled the trigger over the weekend. New frags, including sps, are arriving tomorrow, and

I just heard a pop in my lights, Rapid LED Coronas and now the left side puck blues are stuck on full strength. I can't get them to reset (the right side are responding to the controller).

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
here we go again. I rarely buy pack of corals online. The first time my tank crashed the morning hours before the pack arrived. I had that dino return right after placing my last order.

I was feeling confident that I had the tank under control so I pulled the trigger over the weekend. New frags, including sps, are arriving tomorrow, and

I just heard a pop in my lights, Rapid LED Coronas and now the left side puck blues are stuck on full strength. I can't get them to reset (the right side are responding to the controller).
bummer,try posting in lighting forum poss someone has had,or knows what to do/fix ?? worth a shot

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
better yet. I emailed my contact at Rapid LED and he got right back and let me know where the reset button was located and we are back in business!

These folks have great customer service. I few years ago I made a DIY ATS using their parts and they were very helpful with my order.

When I got my Coronas, I decided to start a review thread. I have reached out to them a few times for comments to the thread questions and the (Mike) had gotten back to us quickly.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, own up, who fed the blue cespitularia just when I was taking a pic?

DSC_0010 (1024x683).jpg
NOT ME...i've been under the bus 2x already ..nope not this time :p

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back