The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Oh...dirty glass, but check out the baby mushroom. You can see her colors better.
IMG_20200526_064517452.jpg

Excellent!
 
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png
 
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png
That is a really cool pic. My pop was at cape canaveral for the take-off of Apollo 11. He worked for Sperry Rand-Univac; if i recall right those were the computers they used. Just imagine that phone in your hand has more power than all of the computers used for the Apollo 11 flight and landing.
 
Last edited:
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png
YES!!!
GO USA
GO NASA
GO SPACE X
 
I have a friend that works at NASA TV at NASA (one of the coolest jobs on Earth). He is all excited because - if all goes well - the U.S. will have it's first manned space flight in almost a decade - today! He posted this pic on his FB page and I thought I would share with you guys. I bet that is one wild ride! Hoping all goes well with the launch!

1590589018286.png

Not sure if the same image but similar one on Space.com's full coverage tile.
 
I have been trying to get hold of some for a few years, does the bubble stuff look normal or do I have a pest?

DSC_0009 (1024x695).jpg
not sponge? dead bubble algae? when it doubt take it out :cool:
 
I have been trying to get hold of some for a few years, does the bubble stuff look normal or do I have a pest?

DSC_0009 (1024x695).jpg

I'm not expert but to me it looks like one or two things. First thing that came to my mind besides ICE CREAM is that it is super glue or left over glue used to attach frag. Second thing was that maybe it is a new one growing.
 
good morning all..
@Katrina71 ,strawberry basslet;)
@Fin cool pic ,again multi post;)
@Dolelo96 ,keep missing you now that you are undercover:p
 
I'll have a look tomorrow, I kind of don't dip anymore, go me. :)

not sponge? dead bubble algae? when it doubt take it out :cool:
I'm not expert but to me it looks like one or two things. First thing that came to my mind besides ICE CREAM is that it is super glue or left over glue used to attach frag. Second thing was that maybe it is a new one growing.
 
I love the grandes. I'm not sure could be either what @fishguy242 or @saf1 said. I do agree icecream. Grande palys are rumored to contain a potent strain of palytoxin
 
I love the grandes. I'm not sure could be either what @fishguy242 or @saf1 said. I do agree icecream. Grande palys are rumored to contain a potent strain of palytoxin

I am aware of the toxin just that it looked odd, just moved to less flow, we'll see. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new