Which tang?

• Total voters

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So why is it the appropriate response to this to loot, burn, and destroy the businesses and public services in your own community? How does that advance someone's cause?
I haven't heard anyone condone what's going on.
And by all means I sure as heck wasn't.
I agree with your sentiment.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So why is it the appropriate response to this to loot, burn, and destroy the businesses and public services in your own community? How does that advance someone's cause? Sorry but this is just crazy and senseless. Not even sure why they arrested the man about trying to pass a $20 counterfeit bill. Seems like some questions need to be asked first. Now the same thing is being repeated around the country in different cities. This and Covid what a great mix of problems intersecting at the same time.
Be safe out there all and practice safe distancing from all the problems. Glad your friends have a place to hunker down safely with you!

I disagree with your premise. it's not the appropriate response. It puts them on the same level as those they are protesting and it undermines their cause.

As for your other questions, yes more has to be asked and answered, however, according to what was made public, they did not arrest him for passing the counterfeit bill. They questioned him as he fit the description. While they had him, they checked for outstanding warrants, which came back negative. The officer who was told this by dispatch, for some reason, told the other officer there were warrants and that is why they arrested him.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with it, a single knee during the national anthem sparked a national debate about how PDs deal with race and put them under the microscope and now body cams are the norm. No one had to throw bricks and set fires.

As I often tell my boys, your emotions are legit, but it is how you deal wit your emotions that count, so do your best to understand what you want to achieve before acting, because many times it's to hurt those who hurt you and that rarely results is a better outcome.

Last edited:

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clown babies (ie fish food) yet. Maybe tonight. The nerites are leaving eggs all over the place
IMG_2258.jpg

With clowns spawning, the pods exploding, and now the nerites leaving eggs all over the place my tank is turning into a Sodom and Gomorrah tank.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clown babies (ie fish food) yet. Maybe tonight. The nerites are leaving eggs all over the place
IMG_2258.jpg

With clowns spawning, the pods exploding, and now the nerites leaving eggs all over the place my tank is turning into a Sodom and Gomorrah tank.

Sounds like a happy tank. :)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning all...
@Fin good to see you, was concerned ,really did not see you 24 hours!!
I am retired, so I am busy. Working on sanding my bar again. First sunny day since Sunday here. I am hopelessly behind on the thread

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So why is it the appropriate response to this to loot, burn, and destroy the businesses and public services in your own community? How does that advance someone's cause? Sorry but this is just crazy and senseless. Not even sure why they arrested the man about trying to pass a $20 counterfeit bill. Seems like some questions need to be asked first. Now the same thing is being repeated around the country in different cities. This and Covid what a great mix of problems intersecting at the same time.
Be safe out there all and practice safe distancing from all the problems. Glad your friends have a place to hunker down safely with you!

you forgot about murder hornets

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, they have a pair of long fins that they have had for over a year now, ... goldfish?! ;)
Agree. I do like the storm troopers. My all time favorite is the lightning maroon.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mine are the true blackhawk picasso,sold my pair for 1200. no regrets,will prob never own another,but with that said,my favorite is the black and white snows.. @Erin O ;) ,best pic i can find of bhawks
00505_5v5zM1a4c2L_600x450.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back