The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Hold on to your seats folks this may get bumpy. loads of wind rain and maybe a vortex or two this evening.
eyes to the skies guys..gals :)
 
even the squirrels are scared white!! LOL.. :)
V__EEB8.jpg

 
"Summer camp" has been cancelled. They are going camping for a week instead. Had to buy some new fishing gear. I had 43.00 in tip money that almost covered his new rod/reel. The other fishing "necessities" were just for fun. He has fallen in love with fishing.
 
Scored some hiking boots at Goodwill for Andrew's Summer Camp! They are like new and he loves them. :)
These are hiking boots ??

1591743613803.png
 
"Summer camp" has been cancelled. They are going camping for a week instead. Had to buy some new fishing gear. I had 43.00 in tip money that almost covered his new rod/reel. The other fishing "necessities" were just for fun. He has fallen in love with fishing.
TIPS ? I HAVE TO READ BOOKS TO KEEP UP WITH YOU GIRL !!!

1591743861913.png
 
TIPS ? I HAVE TO READ BOOKS TO KEEP UP WITH YOU GIRL !!!

1591743861913.png
Somebody actually tipped me 20.00 for making something special last minute. They gave it to my co-worker to slip in my purse because I refused it. I like doing ice cream cakes anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new