The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Thanks! Not too bad for a Note 10 Plus I think, love seeing these two hanging out and having fun they are a little less playful now than when they were younger but still fun.
Not bad at all. I didn’t realize siblings stayed together that long or that they stayed in the same area. Is that your backyard? If so, I just broke my no envy rule ;Woot
 
We have a new toy!
7DC59C2A-C83B-4660-9FDC-4CADB658F3A3.jpeg
 
kinda cool 45 min:rolleyes: at the time i was going ask you all what this lit up icon was,and it hit top of new posts:rolleyes:
 
Not bad at all. I didn’t realize siblings stayed together that long or that they stayed in the same area. Is that your backyard? If so, I just broke my no envy rule ;Woot

Lol no unfortunately its not my back yard, although I'm not sure I'd want that back yard with things that can eat me roaming around. It is however not too far from my back yard, an hour orso
 
Did my first landing today. She was an absolute greaser! Here’s me flying after touch and goes over my family’s house

A322C3BD-DB81-467E-AC73-D179ADDBB00C.jpeg
congats "ACE" :cool:
 
Study and radio calls arent fun.
Sometimes you have to crawl through river of sht to get where you want to go.

You get bonus points for naming the movie that came from
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new