The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
molly hatchet ..one last ride!! :cool:
 
DSC_0001 (1024x723).jpg


DSC_0006 (1024x683).jpg
Is that what I have seen that is called Metallic Cespitularia? Pretty cool looking.
 
"bucket list" gonna happen poss sooner than later?is the van worth the work???;):)67-70 only!!!,ha another build thread;)
WP_20200218_12_53_29_Pro (1).jpg
 
"bucket list" gonna happen poss sooner than later?is the van worth the work???;):)67-70 only!!!,ha another build thread;)
WP_20200218_12_53_29_Pro (1).jpg
Is that a wish list item, or is it already in the stable? Not a bad dream car. I had a 74 TransAm which was one of my favorite cars.
 
Is that a wish list item, or is it already in the stable? Not a bad dream car. I had a 74 TransAm which was one of my favorite cars.
not yet..looking ..build 69 gran prix bottom up ,400 ho engine,prof built 675 hp on dyno...pinned at 180 on interstate 90 1 time, ran low 12's in byron..pics one day,now something pontiac power near future;)
 
More fuge room??? ;)@najer

No, it is an odd size and the fuges are cool, I need an isolation tank so I am about to set a load of media simmering in the twins and some fake rock, all the filtration will be fake rock and rubble but cured, it gives me options. :)
 
310CC36E-924F-42B8-83BB-600E1EEB6115.jpeg
C0E534F9-DCB7-4F28-8DB7-DD6A8EEEDEC2.jpeg

He is a goofy dog. Doesn’t like to sleep without a pillow:p
Cassie is the same. She always puts her head on a pillow like a human.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new