• Total voters

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel violated

Ohhhh how I could run afoul with this one but will excersise some self-restraint. This makes twice in one week now. Apparently, the meds are working! :p

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant prime under the moulding pieces.
Taking the time to do just this is smart and will give it that professional finish. Whenever I prime, as do most people, the undersides, nooks, crannies, etc are all treated with too little attention compared to the larger surfaces.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, you guys! Do any of you EVER sleep? I caught up on this thread last night before I went to bed and I look this morning and there are 10 new pages. TEN!!! There was so much I was going to comment on, but I don't think I should get everyone thinking about food again lol. I will say this, though, because I can't get it out of my head. @sfin52, your obsession with zucchini has me a little worried about your mental stability. I can't believe you would ruin perfectly good chocolate by tainting it with zucchini :eek:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might be overkill priming underneath the trim pieces, but...
But you will know that it is done - or undone if you do like most people and skip that step. Knowing you, it will bug you if you don’t do it, so just do it.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But you will know that it is done - or undone if you do like most people and skip that step. Knowing you, it will bug you if you don’t do it, so just do it.
Here's my thinking. If there is ever a water issue, priming under it would be another layer of protection.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my thinking. If there is ever a water issue, priming under it would be another layer of protection.

Well, if that's you're thinking, imagine how much extra protection it would have if you prime, paint and poly it! Bbwwaaaahhhhh!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was that a good thing or is this revelation serving as your walk of shame? :p
Right now we're just friends.
She went through another divorce and I'm just being that rock for her and the kids.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, my mind is sometimes in the gutter. That was a pretty nice gesture on your part.
After us being married and then getting re married within a year she said she doesn't wanna be with some random guy but she doesn't wanna be alone, so I said I'm not random and not puttin' the moves on ya too.
I'd also rather not have some random alcoholic from the bar around the kids too.
Win/Win.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back