The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
They are green with white tips these are bta. Bleached or cool morph

20201017_120507.jpg 20201017_120511.jpg

Nice, thinking of swapping my rose clone in for a green at my lfs.
 
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: Does he ever come home late?
A: No, he doesn’t.
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.
 
I’m back! Hopefully, for good this time ;Woot I just posted the cliff notes of Everything going on in my build thread, so I didn’t clutter up this thread with any more of my drama!

I hope everyone is doing well. I haven’t even attempted to go back and catch up here. I may try to do some speed reading later..maybe;Nailbiting
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new