The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
3B0358E5-A957-4AB1-B53C-F3C11A977958.jpeg
 
The best pool for a hot day
 

Attachments

  • 927B35D1-A3C8-4F77-A5B6-60D9C0D4F9CC.jpeg
    927B35D1-A3C8-4F77-A5B6-60D9C0D4F9CC.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 57
I think I’ll avoid this place

78DCCE7F-7220-445E-9416-1F85693E19E5.jpeg
 
I’ve started investing in stocks. First, it was chicken, then beef, and now I just bought vegetable. Despite the potential risks, I believe that one day I’ll be a boullionaire
 
Southern grocery list:
1658097922398.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new