The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I am.:p My girl likes 'em too.
ricecakes2.gif
 
While we’re on the topic of rice crisps, might I recommend these actually delicious veggie rice crisps...
Amazon product ASIN B06WWKK395
$16 for a bag of rice ;Greedy Must be that all organic stuff. I can get 3 50lbs bags of all natural food for 12 bucks at the gas station;Bucktooth
1581160407600.png
 
It's been there for a while now, however I don't know how accurate that statement is now ;Bored
Yours is no longer cleaner than mine Mr Smarty Pants Canadian Person! :)

173FF3B2-D0BF-4A4E-9907-401030FFD8D8.jpeg


981A2586-12B3-4E1B-8438-01E003346138.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yours is no longer cleaner than mine Mr Smarty Pants Canadian Person! :)

173FF3B2-D0BF-4A4E-9907-401030FFD8D8.jpeg


981A2586-12B3-4E1B-8438-01E003346138.jpeg

Uh oh, looks like someone got some work done during their first week of retirement! Annnnd the race is now on between the dry AND clean tanks! @Fin and @JoshH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new