The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I want to try miracle mud in our fuge too. Just cuz. I've heard different opinions, but I'm going to try it. I would just like to learn the best way. A tray?
I think it's over rated. The Fiji mud came from the ocean. Miracle mud is made in a factory. I'm not sure what the benefit is if you aren't using it as part of a substrate.
 
The inspiration.
15492724086387085988511162976319.png
Anyone happen to know who's reef this is? Was?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new