The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
The cutting was easier than I expected. Thank goodness for 4hr DeWalt batteries.
I can't do drywall, so I avoid projects like that!
 
Liquid nails for the sill and trim tomorrow. I really want to see how it looks before we decide 100% on some of the stand detail. Some of the same pieces on the mantle will be replicated on both.
 
Not sure I'm a fan of the reed moulding on the canopy like the inspiration tank. I think I'd prefer cleaner lines.
Agreed, not a fan of that.
 
Naw there's a girl in china that does it all from tech to woodwork. Big youtubes :rolleyes:
 
Ha! Sill shimmed and glued level!!!
IMG_20200211_011917765.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new