OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well news on my Dad isn't good. It would appear that he is in heart failure as a result of the pneumonia.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, weird story.
I brought my ex wife, our daughter and her sister out to dinner for my ex's birthday tonight. (No we're not getting back together) But we have suddenly become best friends over the past 3-4 months, such a strange but satisfying feeling.
Sorry just had to get that off my chest, love you all Katrinarinos!!

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, weird story.
I brought my ex wife, our daughter and her sister out to dinner for my ex's birthday tonight. (No we're not getting back together) But we have suddenly become best friends over the past 3-4 months, such a strange but satisfying feeling.
Sorry just had to get that off my chest, love you all Katrinarinos!!
I'm so happy to read that! You share the most wonderful thing in the world, it helps to be friends.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
your ears must be ringing ,i was just talking to joe ,so quiet tonight ,i called you the queen of the late night show here! verbatim

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Andrew and I are going to the Opera tonight. Romeo & Juliet. Should be interesting. This may be the last thing he asks to go to as a result of visitors at school.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
94F17FDB-5F2C-4F1D-9BBA-6BD20AC521FE.jpeg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andrew and I are going to the Opera tonight. Romeo & Juliet. Should be interesting. This may be the last thing he asks to go to as a result of visitors at school.
That is awesome!

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Interestingly enough, I actually enjoy opera music, but i also enjoy Metallica, AC/DC, Tool, Garth Brooks, Neil Diamond, classical, and a myriad of other music. It's not like i'm going to go out and buy some album featuring opera, but the experience of seeing it live is awesome.

I think it has everything to do with taking an elective class in college: Music Appreciation. I wasn't really excited at the time to take the class, but it was either Music Appreciation or (i believe) the history of getting dressed. lol So, I took Music Appreciation. ;)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interestingly enough, I actually enjoy opera music, but i also enjoy Metallica, AC/DC, Tool, Garth Brooks, Neil Diamond, classical, and a myriad of other music. It's not like i'm going to go out and buy some album featuring opera, but the experience of seeing it live is awesome.

I think it has everything to do with taking an elective class in college: Music Appreciation. I wasn't really excited at the time to take the class, but it was either Music Appreciation or (i believe) the history of getting dressed. lol So, I took Music Appreciation. ;)
He actually equated it to Freddy Mercury. I had no idea he'd ever done anything with an opera company. I hope Hippie Kid stays open minded.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back