OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never give me idle hands and no cable. I cut my hair last night.
IMG_20200214_055855803.jpg

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This song was next on the list, so I have to share. Yes, I'm dancing and singing to this song. Just luv Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young. Especially Neil Young.

Carry On:
The sky is clearing and the night
Has gone out
The sun, he come, the world
Is all full of love
Rejoice, rejoice, we have no choice
But to carry on

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back to reefing. I'll find out my schedule today and be able to plan for some stand work. Ya know the thing I'm oddly most excited about in the Miracle? Seeing the baby nem under good lights! Never seen my tank with the same colours as some of yours. A bit excited about that.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to reefing. I'll find out my schedule today and be able to plan for some stand work. Ya know the thing I'm oddly most excited about in the Miracle? Seeing the baby nem under good lights! Never seen my tank with the same colours as some of yours. A bit excited about that.

I feel your excitement and I raise it a little. My new system is supposed to go out today. The new equipment has come in and I'm working out the logistics of transferring everything from the "old" system to the new system. It wouldn't be near as difficult if it weren't for the fact that the new system is going where the old system is. Minor details. :D

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel your excitement and I raise it a little. My new system is supposed to go out today. The new equipment has come in and I'm working out the logistics of transferring everything from the "old" system to the new system. It wouldn't be near as difficult if it weren't for the fact that the new system is going where the old system is. Minor details. :D
Mine will too. I can move the 29 solo, but will need an extra hand to slide the Miracle over.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a plan for the transfer. Buckets, airstones, heaters... I wish we all lived closer. It would make these things much easier.

I do too. I'm transferring the water, rock and corals to a brute that i'll have heated and a power head. Move the existing tank and replace with the new tank. Do the plumbing, which i'll already have worked out--just need to glue.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is your Dad doing? I know how this feels and it is horrible, Sorry.
Trying to figure out logistics. Mom in hospice care and now Dad...looks like I might be quitting school again.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back