The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I'm sure he would still love to hear your voice. It may to you some good as well
Lol. My dad may beg to differ. He's not easy to talk to. We communicate best building something together. Some people are just that way.
 
Don't you know there is a person somewhere that was laughing so hard videoing that until it hit them... that's my kid!
They weren’t too shook up about it, still posted to the internet ;)

if they were smart it won $10,000 too!
 
good for you ,i hijacked hemmdogs thread delieriusly spilled my guts until they all left?
 
"Morning mommy!" :)

DSC_0118 (1024x736).jpg
 
Working on scaping the back of the tank to maximize silhouettes. It's not easy. I want it to be pretty for Andrew. He has completely left it to me. No pressure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new