The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Until those last two comments @fishguy242 I might have considered offering you a job in my fabrication shop lol! :p I can't have employees running around with super glued glass figurines and broken thumbs...we have to make things on a schedule here!
am a pro with weld on,learned lesson first time ,need plenty ventalation,freaked out waking up blind
 
Hey hold on that weld on is no joke very carcinogenic and it absorbs right through the skin. Breathing the vapors is just crazy! Your lucky to be alive! I am definitely not going to let you build acrylic aquariums in my shop lol!
 
vapor will cling to moisture in eyes when closed forms film flushing and drops 4 hours 1 hour to see shapes 2 hours kinda see ,buddy owns glass shop i was making 6"x6"x5'clown box on floor kneeling over ,,EVERY BODY TAKE NOTE
 
Hey hold on that weld on is no joke very carcinogenic and it absorbs right through the skin. Breathing the vapors is just crazy! Your lucky to be alive! I am definitely not going to let you build acrylic aquariums in my shop lol!
oh i learned real quick the hard way
 
Hey hold on that weld on is no joke very carcinogenic and it absorbs right through the skin. Breathing the vapors is just crazy! Your lucky to be alive! I am definitely not going to let you build acrylic aquariums in my shop lol!
Many moons ago
 
I painted around the crystal doorknobs in my Victorian with real gold paint. Even in a well ventilated area, I got really high. It was just up close detail work. It surprised me.
real gold paint don't you watch gold rush,1300$ oz lol
 
picking up somewhere between 15 an 1800 gals in tanks sumps and eq glad 90% are acrylic
 
when are you expecting ,that could be taken wrong way lol
well it will be your new baby!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new