The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
This is the forbidden spice
8DB96C73-5C1C-4606-A752-5266EE270669.png
 
I've been in one of there stores a few times, everything they sell you can sample for free, the ghost pepper salt is pretty good too;)
I’m going to get some stuff. I don’t cook much food, my pantry is the epitome of a single mans.


Which means I have a lot of space for all of this salt.
 
i'm so dissapointed i have to step away bout an hour,unfortually it will take two to cacth up keep on painting kat
i will be back fun all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new