The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
He didn't realize. His last school project...he thought all paint brushes were disposable.
Sounds like my daughter. She likes my dish towels too. Apparently, they are a great way to clean the ACRYLIC paint of her brushes.
 
Yup. With big round eyes. The difference between my daughter and hippie kid? She's 23 and blames it on her art professor. The pressure of college ;Facepalm
The bliss of youth. I remember farting unicorns at her age too. There is something really pleasant about the ignorance of young people sometimes. It makes me laugh.
 
The bliss of youth. I remember farting unicorns at her age too. There is something really pleasant about the ignorance of young people sometimes. It makes me laugh.
She thinks I’m a prude. If she only knew...:cool:
 
After a little help on the phone from Carlos at Coralvue, I got my Hydros WaveEngine set up. This thing is going to be killer on my new tank.

How's the tank going, Kat? Yeah, i know i could read back but that takes too much effort at this time.;Happy
 
315114D9-FD0F-40D5-BB71-0DEB825149EC.gif


What I feel like after listening to her excuse as to why she doesn't need to go to digital art lab that day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new