The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Margaritas in a shine glass? Us yanks just take the whole pitcher. You confederate folks are too polite ;)
You mean your not?;Wideyed
Actually, it was a salsa jar. I just drink my shine out of the quart jar. :P
 
i dont even miss it hard alcoholic to cold turkey feb 1992 ,but i can relate i definely had more than my share
 
I don't drink that much.
alrighty.jpg
 
My dad was just released from the hospital. His heart and arteries look good. Blockage is low and normal for a person of advanced in yeas (61). They have more test but looking at medications.
Happy to hear your Dad is doing well. A bit ticked that you consider 61 "advanced years" and I'm sure he is too. :-0
 
forget about old ,turn music up ,live enjoy ,my 32 yr old girl tells me to grow up ,WIFE & 18&19 kids too
 
Happy to hear your Dad is doing well. A bit ****** that you consider 61 "advanced years" and I'm sure he is too. :-0
We call him old man. It's a term of endearment. Really its. I respect my dad. He's built a house and remodeled and added on to one. He is self made started two business sold one and is doing quite well. I hate seeing him in bad health.
 
I still like to drive too fast, listen to music too loud, and laugh like I'm 16.

I was not aware that there were such things as driving too fast or listening to music too loud! And I'm older than you... ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new