The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
IMG_20200226_220454_01.jpg
Steal meme.jpg
 
Ok I did some playing around with trim yesterday. I think I'm going to only put the dentil moulding on the canopy. The pull out doors on the stand made it a bit cramped for spacing and it made it look too heavy for the squatty cube shape.
 
I'm going to use latex and water based primer, paint, and polyurethane. Here was the deciding factor... yellowing. I consulted my neighbor that does paint for a living. When I expressed concerns, he laughed and said he's seen what I make... it'll be fine. That was my feeling all along, but I figured I'd ask for his input.
 
I'm so glad my clown has finally decided to snuggle into my mushrooms. She killed 2 plates trying to get them to host her.
Those mushrooms can probably handle anything.
 
Snow all around us this morning. I hope we get some too. It has a calming effect for me.
Feels like we had 4” of snow or something ridiculous like that around NYC this year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new